Should you advise your Clients over Insurance Issues? Get Answer to this Pertinent Question.
This webinar by expert speaker Frederick Fisher J.D. will examine the duties of an agent and /or Broker about whether they have an obligation to advise their customer on Insurance issues. Questions such as - when is this required and when isn't it, what are the consequences? etc. will be answered.
You will come to know about what can be done to better serve the customer and avoid costly and time consuming E&O Claims and the problems when renewing ones E&O. You will also get a detailed Power point and current article reprints on the subject.
- Current Events
- How to better serve a customer better
- Insurance Products which are currently available
- Avoiding E&O claims
- What one needs to know about the E&O litigation process in order to better serve a customer's needs
- Laws and Regulations currently facing the Industry together with what MIGHT be needed in the future
- What should be provided in an Insurance product covering these hazards
- What dangers lurk (Gotchya’s) in the policies to void
Who Should Attend
Anyone Property & casualty Insurance Industry including Retail Agents/Brokers, Wholesalers & MGA’s
Frederick J. Fisher, J.D. is the President of Fisher Consulting Group, Inc. and was the Founder of E.L.M. Insurance Brokers, a Wholesale & MGA facilityspecializing in Professional Liability and Specialty Line risks. He is a Member of the Editorial Board for Agents o...More info