Alisa Glutz’s “client for life” approach is built on the foundation of providing personalized service tailor-made to meet her client’s mortgage needs. With over 13 years of experience (and growing up in the business), Alisa has developed a broad knowledge of the mortgage business and credit industry, which allows her to guide clients to the loan program that will best suit them and plan for the future. Alisa’s strong referral base knows that they can count on her to provide the highest level of personalized service and rely on her for her "Mortgage MacGyver"gift in finding ingenious solutions to complex loan scenarios.
Born and raised in Arizona, Alisa is also a proud graduate of Arizona State University. After a successful beginning to her career working in Hollywood as an Executive for HBO and a Producer on ABC's Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher, Alisa decided to return to her native Arizona where she became committed to helping her community realize the dream of home ownership and understand their true credit potential.
- Recognized annually as a Top Producer for Cherry Creek Mortgage Co., Inc. based on production
- Nominated for the 2nd year in a row for Arizona Journal of Real Estate and Business’s Mortgage Lender of the Year
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor
- Featured on the cover of the nationwide edition of Top Agent Magazine
- Guest on podcasts such as Talkjet, Real Estate Uncensored, Mortgage Entrepreneur Pro, and Todd Duncan's High Trust Selling Podcast
- Writer for Scotsman Guide
- Creator and Author of Color My Credit which teaches consumers how to understand your credit report in a colorful simple way and shows how to take action to improve your credit score(s).
When she’s not working, Alisa cherishes time with her two beautiful daughters, Angelina, 8 and Brooklyn, 6 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Alisa Glutz NMLS # 204235, AZ BK #0904024, Cherry Creek Mortgage Co., Inc NMLS #3001 Equal Housing Lender. Not all loan products available outside of Arizona.